Pursuant to Art. 13, paragraph 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individual persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movementofsuchdataandrepealingDirective95/46/EC(hereinafter:“EUGDPR[Pol.RODO]”),weherebyinform that:
- The Pedagogical University of Krakow, located at 2 Podchorążych Street, 30-084 Krakow, is the controller of your personal data (hereinafter: “Controller”);
- The Pedagogical University of Krakow Inspector for Data Protection can be contacted at: 2 Podchorążych Street, 30-084 Krakow, room 223, or on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed to submit papers for publication, carrying out the anonymous review process, and correspondence with authors concerning the papers submitted by them. The legal basis for personal data processing is article 6, section 1, letter “a” of GDPR: consent to the processing of personal data. The consent can be withdrawn at any time without providing reasons, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- The legal basis for processing of the data is Art. 6, paragraph 1, point (a), Art. 9, paragraph 1, point (a), of the EU GDPR (i.e. your informed consent to the processing of your personal data);
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary for the achievement of the goals specified in point (3).
- Personal data will be made available to the employees of the Pedagogical University of Krakow authorized for that purpose, and in justified cases, to the journal's partners in the scope necessary to carry out editorial work. Other recipients of your personal data can be entities providing IT services with whom the Pedagogical University of Krakow has signed a contract under which they become the processor of personal data, as well as entities entitled to receive the data on the basis of law.
- With regard to the processing of data for the purposes specified in point (3), sub-point (1) and (2)* your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization, unless it is required by the Controller's legal obligations.
- Your personal data will be processed and stored for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purpose set out in point 3 but not longer than beyond the deadline required by the office and archival instruction and by the uniform material list of files of Pedagogical University of Krakow.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to demand rectification, erasure of personal data (where legally permissible), restriction of processing, portability of the data; the right to raise objection, and the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before itswithdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, should you decide that the processing of personal data concerning your person violates the provisions of the EUGDPR
- It is not envisaged that personal data should be processed for purposes other than the purpose for which personal data were collected;
- With regard to the implementation of the objectives specified in point (3), sub-points (1), and (2), your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.